How To Make: Glow-In-The-Dark Fishing Lures
Please take a look at our short video, demonstrating how to mask, base coat, glow coat, and clear coat your fishing lures to create your own custom glow in the dark fishing lures.
In this short video demonstration, you saw how to:
- Mask out any areas using painters tape. Any areas that get masked with tape, will maintain their original surface.
- Prime the surface using a quality primer with good adhesion. For larger lures you can always try to sand the surfaces with 220 or finer grit sandpaper, to improve adhesion of the base coat.
- Using either our Neutral Glow Powder or Triple Glow Powder, sprinkle the lure while the primer is still tacky. Use enough to coat the surface generously.
- After the primer/powder coating has a chance to cure for about twenty minutes you can add a clear coat to seal the glow powder.
- Now, charge it up with your flashing light and you're ready to go fishing in low-light conditions.